Ergebnis 301 bis 312 von 312
Seite 16 von 16 ErsteErste ... 61516

Thema: [Fußball] Europapokal 2017/18

Hockeygott

Standard AW: [Fußball] Europapokal 2017/18

Um solchen Affen mal was entgegenzusetzen.
    https://www.sport1.de/fussball/champ...ool-gegen-real

Er ist ja auch nur ein Fan. Ich finde das trifft es recht gut.

Hey Social Media Users, Metal Fans and Football fans![COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=Helvetica]This post hasn’t got so much to do with music except the fact that I know how it is to be criticised in public and that music fans can be quite merciless too. But this is mainly about the football match last night and social media and I feel I want to share my thoughts with you. Did you see the match? Yes, it was a strange match and congrats to Real, champions! You kicked out my team, so of course you deserve to win. But seriously, maybe they would have even won without Salah’s injury and individual mistakes, maybe not. BUT mistakes DO happen! ALL THE TIME, and every once in a while they happen to ALL OF US (except my tour manager AC Dreffein! But he is an alien! The best in the world… Pele meets Beckenbauer!

I don’t think a goal keeper making a mistake in a Champions League final needs any advice or compassion by someone just watching a game, we simply aren’t in the position. Loris Karius was signed by officials who know what to do, he proved his skills or otherwise someone else would have done his job between the posts, he plays in a world class team and he led the team to the Champions League final. Most friends of mine can’t say that about themselves, me neither! I have seen a couple of saves of him that even the CAT OF FULDA, me, wouldn’t have been capable of catching. So, who are we to give advice? Yes, Gigi Buffon or Ilker Cassilas could maybe give advice, but US? No! It is so devastating, even disgusting to see how some of our speciemen, members of our ever Bold-and-beautiful-SURIVIVAL-OF-THE-FITTEST Strongest-Man-Of-The-Universe-Next-Topmodel-American-Idol society deal with weak moments of fellow individuals. Yes, in the heat of the moment we are happy about winning, Germans can be full of Schadenfreude (tell be about it, when Frankfurt kicked Bayern’s ass, I got 41,824 text messages of friends laughing at me… I seriously appreciated someone winning the cup, that seriously appreciated winning that cup last week! It meant a lot to them, much more than it could have evenr meant to Bayern!), we can be angry and happy and also unfair - in the heat of the moment. Ok! But when I read some of the comments to Loris Karius’ heartfelt apology on Twitter, I threw up! It is DISGUSTING! He shows that he has respect for his fans and his job, so he apologised. As if someone thinks he normally wouldn’t have cleared that ball. As if some thinks he can’t play better. As if someone thinks he chose to make mistakes. Bad day, so what!? He doesn’t even need to apologise, but he did. And after the game most Liverpool fans gave a reaction SO GREAT that I got goosebumps. That's the spirit of foortball! Being supportive despite their disappointment in the heat of the moment! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!! Karius is a football player, and football players are human beings most of the time (Ronaldo is partly peacock, but a human being too, I think...) and human beings usually tend to have good days and bad days. That’s part of the game and life.

Sometimes I go out and sound like a hoarse frog (some say I always do, but as I am happy with my voice, that really doesn’t hurt too much, most of the time, depending on my mood), sometimes I wanna be funny and coincidently offend people, and after the show I feel bad or guilty and get reactions that hurt. Then I feel sorry for my relatives and family who have to read bad comments, and quite honestly - a bit sorry for myself too. But we are humans. All of us! The only way to deal with it is simply ignore negative comments when they come from someone you don’t know. I often read comments here on Facebook and I reply and I am really proud that in our beloved scene there is a very respectful etiquette most of the time, lovely people mainly. But what kind of shadow creatures are so ignorant to believe they are in the position to write such mean things to a Champions League final goalkeeper or in general - someone, who is in a position they will never understand what it feels like to be in? It really hurt me to read all those comments to his tweets and if a fairy would come to me and ask me if I’d like to have a wish fulfilled, I’d like her to remind all of those individuals making hurtful comments about other people’s mistakes of their mistakes, play them a video tape with life sequences of their own screw-ups! It was just a football match!!!!! Just a f***ng football match. Just like sometimes it is just a f***ing concert! Or a record... Or a bad joke... It's not a matter of life and death!

Wow, I just had to get this off my chest! Love & peace!!! And see you on tour and I let you know openly and in advance: it’s quite likely I will have bad nights too! The excitement is included in the ticket price: „will he screw up or will he sound alright tonight?“ - Yes, it’s the excitement of being a human being! Sleep well and have a great week! And if there is hate - make a difference!!! -T
    Geändert von djrene (27.05.2018 um 23:28 Uhr)
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Wer ist dieser T?
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Tobias Sammet - Du wirst ihn nicht mögen
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Er schreibt das ziemlich gut
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Deswegen habe ich das hier gepostet. Er kennt das halt zum Teil auch selbst. Ist in der Szene der "echt harten" Metalfans (gröhlen, grunzen, Hühner schlachten) nicht gut gelitten. Habe da so manchen Shitstorm gelesen (aus unterschiedlichsten Gründen). Ich meinte das "nicht mögen" auch musikalisch.
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Geändert von djrene (28.05.2018 um 00:58 Uhr)
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Zitat Zitat von AEV Fan AB Beitrag anzeigen
    Real holt die CL und weiß nicht warum.
    Im VF Dusel gegen Juve, im HF Dusel und Schiri gegen Bayern und im Finale einen unfähigen Karius.
    Andererseits trägt Pool auch zum Teil selbst schuld. Dass Karius ne Gurke ist, weiß man nicht erst seit gestern. Er steht bei Pool schon die gesamte in der Kritik. Vollkommen zu recht. Da gibt man lieber 84 Mio für einen Virgil van Dijk aus und möchte dann nichts für einen vernünftigen Torhüter in die Hand nehmen.
    Karius hat Pool schon die Vizemeisterschaft gekostet. Der Leno ist zu haben für eine AK von 25 Mio. Wenn sie da nicht zuschlagen ist ihnen nicht mehr zu helfen.
    Habe ich anders gelesen
    er ist nicht zu unrecht die #1 und hat ihnen erst durch seine Top Leistungen den Weg ins CL Finale geebnet
    tja so unterschiedlich wird geschrieben
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Ich hab‘s ja nicht so verfolgt, aber unumstritten war Karius wohl nie und sein Spitzname bis Samstag war „Flutschfinger“. Im Laufe der Saison hat Kloppo sogar laut darüber nachgedacht, Casillas zu verpflichten.
    ZitierenZitieren     

All-Star

Mehrere Morddrohungen gegen den armen Knecht.
    ZitierenZitieren     

Stammspieler

Zitat Zitat von Allgaier Beitrag anzeigen
    Aus einem sicher geglaubten Absteiger einen 2 fachen Pokalfinalisten und dann auch Gewinner zu machen finde ich schon bemerkensert. Dazu hatte die Eintracht in den letzten beiden Jahren mal gar nichts mehr mit Abstieg zu tun. Ganz im Gegenteil sogar, die Frankfurter haben oben angeklopft.
    Wenn man seine Zeit in der Bundesliga sieht, dann gehört er in diesem Zeitraum sicherlich zu den erfolgreichsten Trainern.
    ich nahm Bezug auf deine Aussage, wonach er ein erfolgreicher kroatischer Nationaltrainer war. Dass er in Frankfurt gute Resultate erzielte, ist selbstredend unbestritten.
    ZitierenZitieren     

Profi

Zitat Zitat von djrene Beitrag anzeigen
    Deswegen habe ich das hier gepostet. Er kennt das halt zum Teil auch selbst. Ist in der Szene der "echt harten" Metalfans (gröhlen, grunzen, Hühner schlachten) nicht gut gelitten. Habe da so manchen Shitstorm gelesen (aus unterschiedlichsten Gründen). Ich meinte das "nicht mögen" auch musikalisch.
    Ich hör ja auch gerne mal Death oder Black, aber Avantasia ist schon geil. Hühnchen mag ich nicht, zu trocken

Sehr guter Kommentar von Tobias.
    ZitierenZitieren     

Profi

Zidane hat seinen Rücktritt als Trainer bei Real verkündet. Das kommt überraschend.
    ZitierenZitieren