Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Thema: Buntes Eis

Rookie

Standard Buntes Eis

In der AHL läuft zur Zeit in Test, der es Zuschauern im Fernsehen leichter machen soll, das Spiel zu verfolgen. Dabei wird das Eis hellblau, die Mittellinie dunkelblau und die Drittellinien orange.
    Über einen hellrosa Puck habe ich nix gelesen, ich vermute also mal, der bleibt schwarz.
    Das ganze sieht dann so aus:
    http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...nt_nydh101.jpg

Billy
    ZitierenZitieren     

Ausnahmekönner

Standard Buntes Eis

Die Idee klingt interessant, nur das Bild ist nicht so gut.
    Da das noch nicht fertig gemacht ist, siehts doch äußerst komisch aus!!!

Die dicke BLAUE Mittellinie sieht zum :kotz: aus.
    Über die ORANGEN Drittellinien kann man streiten. So viel machen die immerhin nicht kaputt.
    Aber aufgrund der dicke geben die viel mehr "Abseits" Spielraum.

Objektiv....... Eis gut...... Linien scheisse!
    ZitierenZitieren     

Stammspieler

Standard Buntes Eis

Ich find's gar nicht mal schlecht.
    ZitierenZitieren     

Anfänger

Standard Buntes Eis

sehr guter vorschlag könnte man in deutschland auch mal probieren
    ZitierenZitieren     

Profi

Standard Buntes Eis

mich würde interesieren was das genau bringen sollte...?
    ZitierenZitieren     

Ausnahmekönner

Standard Buntes Eis

Zitat Zitat von smued
    Zitat Zitat von Billy
    In der AHL läuft zur Zeit in Test, der es Zuschauern im Fernsehen leichter machen soll, das Spiel zu verfolgen.
    Vielleicht ja das man den Puck auch sieht, wenn's wirklich schnell geht.
    Ok....... Normale Fans und Leute mit gesunden Augen werden sicherlich keine Probleme haben
    aber bei den Amis gibt's sicher so Totalausfälle, die das auch irgendwie kapieren wollen. :P
    ZitierenZitieren     

Profi

Standard Buntes Eis

Noch zwei etwas größere Bilder:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ctr170/ice2.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ctr170/ice3.bmp

Lassen sich leider nicht einbinden.
    ZitierenZitieren     

Profi

Standard Buntes Eis

Zitat Zitat von B0nefire
    Zitat Zitat von smued
    Zitat Zitat von Billy
    In der AHL läuft zur Zeit in Test, der es Zuschauern im Fernsehen leichter machen soll, das Spiel zu verfolgen.
    Ok....... Normale Fans und Leute mit gesunden Augen werden sicherlich keine Probleme haben
    aber bei den Amis gibt's sicher so Totalausfälle, die das auch irgendwie kapieren wollen. :P

aber man kann doch einen schwarzen puck auf einem weißen hintergrund besser erkennen, als auf einem blauen...
    der kontrast ist doch stärker auf dem weißen eis...?
    aber ist mir egal, wenns schön macht...
    ZitierenZitieren     

Ersatzspieler

Standard Buntes Eis

Zitat Zitat von smued
    Zitat Zitat von B0nefire
    Zitat Zitat von smued
    Zitat Zitat von Billy

aber man kann doch einen schwarzen puck auf einem weißen hintergrund besser erkennen, als auf einem blauen...
    der kontrast ist doch stärker auf dem weißen eis...?
    aber ist mir egal, wenns schön macht...

Wollte ich grade auch schreiben. Mir kommts unlogisch vor, auch wenns evtl. ein netter Effekt ist. Schreiben die da auch irgendwas, wieso man
    denn den Puck da besser sehen soll? Würde mich wirklich interessieren.
    ZitierenZitieren     

Profi

Standard Buntes Eis

Dazu heute die Website der Buffalo Sabres:

Fans React to the Blue Ice, Submit Suggestions

(March 23, 2005)

(Editor's Note: The responses below are just a few of the more than 130 responses that were submitted to Sabres.com)

Concerning the Blue Ice in HSBC Arena

Tom L. from San Jose, CA
    "Wow, what an idea, love it. Think back a few years ago when the boards were just plane white! This is an idea that will rocket to success. Love to see great artistic ideas come forward"

William E. Tonawanda, NY
    "I went to the Amerks game this Sunday, and I have to say that I really liked the blue ice. I also liked the orange that was used for the "blue" lines, if I can still call them that. The only thing that I didn't like was that the goal/icing line remained red, as well as the border around the crease. I think that they should also have been orange. But to make that look good the goal posts would also need to be painted orange. That is my idea... I really liked the blue ice, just change the goal line and the nets and it would be awesome."

Eric V. from Amherst, NY
    "I was at the Amerks game on 3/20 and I thought the blue ice looked great. I would keep that color, but I'd turn all the lines and circles back to the red and blue that they used to be. I thought the face-off circles were harder to see because it's a thinner line and I just prefer the two blue lines with the red line, red face-off dots and circles."

Chris K. from Newport, RI
    "Love the blue ice, it's very similar to the layout used in roller hockey rinks. As a player and coach (University of Rhode Island roller hockey), I've found the blue surfaces common to roller hockey to be pleasant to play on and easy to adjust to. Elimination of the red line and limiting goaltender movement, and tag-up offsides help open up the game. Keep on making improvements to our game!"

Matt S. from Buffalo, NY
    "Well, if we're going to change the colors, why not go all-out? I'm not saying I'm against the blue ice, I'm just saying that this can be taken even farther. How about black ice, with neon colored lines, a glow in the dark puck, and tinted glass? And on play stoppages have the whole strobe light thing with pulse-pounding music. Man, I think people would go to the game just for that. Seriously, why not consider it?"

Mike Z. from Bronx, NY
    "I like the blue ice idea, but the changing color of the lines I think is too radical. The blue ice would be easier to see the puck but I think that changing the color of the lines would confuse some people, and they should stay their normal colors."

Phil M. from Superior, CO
    "I think the blue ice, orange lines thing is a great idea but I'd take it one step further and allow teams to customize the colors of the lines (with NHL approval, of course) so, for example, the colors of the lines could match the teams uniform colors."

Kelly M. from Calgary, AB
    "I like the light blue ice, but I think the lines should stay Red and Blue. Looks good!"

Ideas for Improving the Game of Hockey

Louis A. from Amherst, NY
    "I'm a life-long fan and several year Sabres season ticket holder. I've watched the game for over 20 years and I feel the games I watched 10 years ago were more exciting. Start calling holding and clamp down on the clutch and grab. Radical changes might not be needed, just enforce the rules. On another note, I love the blue ice!"

Cory C. from Odessa, IL
    "I think they should have lights in the posts so that every time there's a goal the posts light up. That would make it easier for the refs to see if it trickled across the line."

Bobby S. from Getzville, NY
    "The NHL should change the schedule to what the NFL does. Each team plays the majority of their games in their division and the remaining games in their conference. The exception a home and home with one division in the other conference. I think this would bring back rivalries in hockey like the old days between the Sabres and Bruins."

Kyle W. from Buffalo, NY
    "The NHL needs to get rid of the two line pass rule. The game will become faster and more competitive. The will improve because there won't be so much clutch and grab hockey."

David H. from Utica, NY
    "Allow for more checking and fighting. People gear more towards football because of the mean aggressiveness. Want Proof? When a fight breaks out, look & listen to the fan's reaction."

Chris C. from Cherry Hill, NJ
    "After watching the 1980 USA team beat Russia (an ESPN Classic broadcast), I would like to see the game opened up as it was then. I'm all for playing defense but the New Jersey Devils style of clutch and grab defense ruins the game. After getting to see how great the game can be when skaters are allowed to get rid of two line passes and “the trap.” Besides after watching that game, you will also see that there is no shortage of hitting with these rules are in place. I am a young fan (only 2 but I ask that the league implement these changes to bring hockey back to the skill sport that it is and not some mugging at center ice."
    ZitierenZitieren     

Profi

Standard Buntes Eis

Noch ein Bild unter normaler Beleuchtung

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...27/blueice.jpg

Finde das blaue Eis schon mal einen Versuch wert, nur die orangen Linien und die Bullykreislinien kann man äußerst schlecht erkennen.
    ZitierenZitieren