Ergebnis 401 bis 419 von 419
Seite 21 von 21 ErsteErste ... 112021

Thema: A-WM 2007 in Russland

Rigo-Mitglied

Standard Re: A-WM 2007 in Russland

momentan 1:3

ALLSTAR-TEAM

Tor: Kari Lehtonen/Finnland

Verteidigung: Petteri Nummelin/Finnland, Andrei Markow/Russland (bester Verteidiger)

Angriff: Alexei Morozow/Russland (bester Stürmer), Jewgeni Malkin/Russland, Rick Nash/Kanada (MVP der WM)
    ZitierenZitieren     

Rigo-Mitglied

Tor für Finnland!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

2:3, Torschütze: Antti Miettinen (58.)

edith:

2:4 die Entscheidung! Rick Nash (59.)!
    ZitierenZitieren     

All-Star

:-(

--- edith ---
    aber okay, mit so einem Tor wie das zum 4 zu 2 darf man Weltmeister werden.

Gratulation an Kanada, clever gespielt und Finnland hat erst die letzten 10 Minuten angefangen zu spielen. ^^
    ZitierenZitieren     

Rigo-Mitglied

Zitat Zitat von maple_leaf

Edit: ist auch eigentlich egal... Canada war das beste Team dieses Jahr und auch in diesem Siel sind sie klar spielbestimmend...
    Naja sie sind rechtzeitig gut geworden, denn die die Vorrunde war mega übelst!!

Richtig überzeugt haben da z.b. die Russen, die in jedem Spiel was gezeigt haben (auch das Spiel gegen Finnalnd war klasse)

Ansonsten aber natürlich Glückwunsch an Kanada!
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott
    ZitierenZitieren     

Gesperrt

Zitat Zitat von rigo domenator
    Naja sie sind rechtzeitig gut geworden, denn die die Vorrunde war mega übelst!!

Richtig überzeugt haben da z.b. die Russen, die in jedem Spiel was gezeigt haben (auch das Spiel gegen Finnalnd war klasse)
    Die haben aber immer wieder ein ganz großes Problem und das sind die Goalies die sie haben.
    ZitierenZitieren     

Glückwunsch an Kanada, aber auch danke an beide Teams für dieses spekatkuläre Finish. :shock: Erst kommen die Finnen doch nochmal zurück ins Spiel und versuchen wirklich alles, und dann dieses spektakuläre Tor im fallen zum 4-2 :shock:. Da hätte sich ein Spieler in der DEL bereits längst wieder in der neutralen Zone fallenlassen und hätte gewartet bis der Schiri pfeift. Unwiderstehlich durchgesetzt.*zungeschnalz*

ZitierenZitieren     

Profi

Zitat Zitat von Shutout
    Die haben aber immer wieder ein ganz großes Problem und das sind die Goalies die sie haben.
    So ein Tretjak wäre was... ;-)
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Finnland mit einer guten kämpferischen Leistung im letzten Drittel. Nach dem 2:3 wäre sicher noch was möglich gewesen, aber eine schöne Einzelleistung von Nash hat die Hoffnungen der Finnen zunichte gemacht. Verdienter Titel für Kanada. 9 Siege in 9 Spielen, optimale Ausbeute!!
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Zitat Zitat von Saku Koivu
    Wenn ich denke das Selänne, Koivu, Jokinen, Kapanen, Numminen, Niinimaa, Timonen, Salo, Lydman usw. nicht dabei sind

Finde den Fehler!
    ZitierenZitieren     

All-Star

Zitat Zitat von Golden Brett

Finde den Fehler!
    Fehler?
    ZitierenZitieren     

Hockeygott

Fehler gefunden!
    ZitierenZitieren     

All-Star

Wo?
    ZitierenZitieren     

Ersatzspieler

Die IIHF hat die neue Weltrangliste und die Gruppeneinteilung für die WM 2008 bekannt gegeben.

Zitat:

The updated World Ranking for the top 16 teams looks like this:

1. Sweden
    2. Canada
    3. Finland
    4. Czech Republic
    5. Russia
    6. Slovakia
    7. USA
    8. Switzerland
    9. Belarus
    10. Latvia
    11. Germany
    12. Denmark
    13. Italy
    14. Norway
    15. Slovenia
    16. France

The groups for Canada 2008 have now been finalized. Groups B and C will play in Halifax and Groups A and D will play in Quebec City:

Group A
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Belarus
    France

Group B
    Canada
    USA
    Latvia
    Slovenia

Group C
    Finland
    Slovakia
    Germany
    Norway

Group D
    Czech Republic
    Russia
    Denmark
    Italy

http://www.ihwc.net/english/article/...wc?&artId=2690
    ZitierenZitieren     

Stammspieler

Glückwunsch an Canada!Vor allem des Tor vom Nash war echt aller erste Sahne :shock:Respekt :!:
    ZitierenZitieren     

Rookie

Select quotes from Team Canada. Nothing funny, I just thought they were really nice. Love these guys, and will be sad when I'll have to cheer against them when they play the Leafs next year.

Eric Staal: We have a passion for the game in Canada, and we come here for one reason only--to win. This is a tough tournament of nine games and you have to get to know each other quickly. It is a different element, but it is championship hockey, and it's about getting to know different people and playing good hockey.

Jordan Staal: "Every kid's dream in Canada is to win. Every time we put the jersey on, it's an honor to play. We feel we have to play well because we know everyone in Canada is watching. You have to give them credit. They didn't give up. It's amazing at this level to play with him [brother Eric]. Even back in the day we were usually of different teams, so to play a bit with him tonight was special. We came out strong. We got a little nervous when they made the game close, but you see that every game, and we had to deal with it."

Eric Brewer: I think our defense, though, is the most underrated part of the team. The coaches kept the pairings together, and the more we played together the better we got

Matt Lombardi: This is awesome. You can't ask for more than winning a gold medal. You work to get to the finals and have a chance to win and everyone came to play. We put out a great team effort today. The tournament is a bit of a grind, especially for guys coming off long seasons. Guys make sacrifices coming over here. They could just stay home, but every guy who was here wanted to be here. We had a special group. Every guy played their game and chipped in different ways. It was an honor playing with these guys.

Colby Armstrong: It was a really big goal for me, and what a great feeling! I am just glad I could put one in for our team. All tournament I was just chipping it off the boards and it was great to finally get a shot and score. I hope this experience has some carry-over effect for me into the next season. I will try my best to get ready this summer for the start of next season, but I am just going to enjoy this right now. (Yikes, as if the Pens aren't scary enough)

Jonathan Toews: This is unbelievable. I am just happy to be here. When you start, you never look too far ahead to the gold medal, you just take it step by step. I feel I improved every game and just did my part. It was a great team effort. My role is different on this team than on the World Junior team, but it is awesome to win with this team, as well as getting to know these guys over the few weeks we were together.

Mikko Koivu: It is always tough when you are down 3-0. We stil believed when we got two goals in the third, but you need a little luck to come back all the way, and tonight we could not do that. They deserved the win.

I'm giving Quote of the Tournament to Jarkko Ruutu though. The things he said were right on.

Jarkko Ruutu: We played to win this game but tonight Canada was better. Tonight they had their power play working early on and defended the lead really well. We could not get anything going until the last period. Nash had a great effort on the last goal. Russian forwards have the most skill in the world, you can't deny that. But it is not about individual skill, it is all about team effort, and that is what Canada is good at. They have different kinds of players who can play every role, and they have big hearts. Russia is different. They are more individualists. I think that is the biggest difference. It doesn't take more skill to win something--it is more about the team and being willing to work for your teammates. That is how you win games.

Here's the link for full quotes: http://live82.ihwc.net/english/artic......&artId=2692

[img width=800 height=600]http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/XAZ113051316_1024x768.jpg[/img]
    [img width=800 height=576]http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/XIAS132051316_1024x768.jpg[/img]
    [img width=800 height=532]http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/XDL124051316_1024x768.jpg[/img]
    [img width=800 height=543]http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/XDL128051315_1024x768.jpg[/img]

So und nun noch etwas über uns Canadier und was uns Hockey bedeutet. Ich glaube niemand kann es uns nachempfinden und auch nur ansatzweise verstehen, aber dieser (Antwort)Post eines Members aus unserem Forum beschreibt das ganz gut...

MrU, I think people's general problems with how you've been treating Team Canada in your posts, or the "Team Canada hating' persay, is that to us, or at least to me, you seem to be denying Canadians one of the FEW precious things we are allowed to be proud about, to have pride in OUR country, in BEING Canadian.

Yes, Team Canada fans come off as arrogant because we really do take that "Gold or bust' attitude to the extreme. In 9 WC gold medal games, Canada is a 7-2, but in Bronze medal games we're 1-5? It's as if it's not worth working for if it means we're not going to be #1.

But considering the Canadian identity - which for the most part is answered by a "Canada has an identity?" - hockey is one of the few things we can honestly say that 'we are the best'. Italy, Brazil and France has european football, Australia and India has cricket, the USA has basketball, baseball and just about every other sport available that money can buy for them to try and dominate in in addition to being the richest and most powerful country in the world (arguably). So what's wrong with us having hockey?

Canada suffers from an inferiority complex in just about every major category. We're only allowed 6 NHL teams to America's 24 because our GDP and population is lower than the US, despite the passion. We blow at European football to the point where we must be the only Big 8 nation to be competing against Fiji for 92nd on the FIFA rankings. Our military prowess involves second hand helicopters and machinery that dates back to the 80s.

Feel free to dislike the Canadian attitude in Men's hockey - which is out of character of the Canadian stereotype anyway - but let us be proud. Let us expect the best here because we're almost always second best or third best, in everything else. This is our ONE thing where second is not acceptable.

So let us be able to say 'we're the best' or 'we're #1' because, speaking as a Canadian, those opportunities are so few and far between for us as a nation. It's so infrequent, that people around the world mistake the meaning of 'cultural mosaic' as meaning that there is no such thing as Canadian pride.

This is our identity. This is our pride. And today, we're on top of the world, and we're letting the world know about it. http://imperium.de/animationen/anims2/canada2.gif
    ZitierenZitieren     

All-Star

Wenn das eine 1 zu 1 Kopie von einer offiziellen Webside ist, dann lösch das lieber mal ganz schnell und verlink nur, sonst is bald essig mit dem AEV-Forum. (Haftbar für Copyright und Urheberverletzungen ist der Forenbetreiber und glaub mir, Abmahnanwälte durchforsten mit tausenden von Praktianten das Inet genau nach sowas)

Btw. Glaub mir, die Finnen sehen das mit dem Eishockey ziemlich ähnlich. Denke, dort steht sich Kanada und Finnland in nichts nach.

OT:

"It doesn't take more skill to win something--it is more about the team and being willing to work for your teammates. That is how you win games."

Das is übrigens DER Grund weshalb wir beim AEV keine Kringeldreher brauchen!

Greetz
    ZitierenZitieren     

Rookie

Zitat Zitat von Saku Koivu
    Wenn das eine 1 zu 1 Kopie von einer offiziellen Webside ist, dann lösch das lieber mal ganz schnell und verlink nur, sonst is bald essig mit dem AEV-Forum. (Haftbar für Copyright und Urheberverletzungen ist der Forenbetreiber und glaub mir, Abmahnanwälte durchforsten mit tausenden von Praktianten das Inet genau nach sowas)

Btw. Glaub mir, die Finnen sehen das mit dem Eishockey ziemlich ähnlich. Denke, dort steht sich Kanada und Finnland in nichts nach.

OT:

"It doesn't take more skill to win something--it is more about the team and being willing to work for your teammates. That is how you win games."

Das is übrigens DER Grund weshalb wir beim AEV keine Kringeldreher brauchen!

Greetz
    Erstens ist der obere Teil von mir und der Link zu den Quotes ist unten dran und der zweite Teil ist mit Erlaubnis des Urhebers hier gepostet... Insofern muss ich nichts verlinken.. zumal das dann von euch da eh keiner lesen kann. kein Member keine Leseerlaubnis ;-)
    ZitierenZitieren     

All-Star

Na dann is ja alles in Butter

ein Bekannter musste sein Forum aus eben solchen Gründen schliessen, daher der Hinweis, nix für Ungut ;-)

Greetz

ZitierenZitieren